Hey Techie! Congratulations on finding a Animation Artist And Videographer Job and making your way here at Developers Studio’s Career Page. If you’re reading this brief, you’re definitely: a dynamic team player who wants to step out of his/her comfort zone and is interested in delivering a revolutionary digital product.
Sounds like you? Then read on.
Developers Studio is a Blockchain-based company that aims to deliver superior solutions to their top-tier customers. Developers Studio- the epitome of innovative blockchain solutions, a dextrous lab where the business meets quality and inevitable trends. Our developers blend tailored blockchain technology with their years of experience. In the slew of skepticism, we aim to empower businesses with our creative software solutions.
Our team is seeking highly motivated and talented individuals passionate about creating stellar experiences for our worldwide clients and users. We work on Blockchain and Software Development. Technology and diversely talented individuals across many geographies. Developers Studio is seeking for an Animation Artist and Videographer Artist to work with us in creating compelling and emotionally resonant video content.
- Conceptualizing ideas for characters, scenes, backgrounds, and other animation elements
- Creating character sketches for new animations based on design briefs
- Developing storyboards for animation projects
- Designing experiences, sets, and other aspects of the animated environment
- Developing timing and pacing of motion, based on audio requirements
- Working with the story editors to merge the various layers of animation
- Recording dialogue for the animation, where necessary
- Collaborating with other creatives including designers, photographers, and other animators to finalize projects
- partnering with the marketing team to conceptualize, write, and storyboard video concepts
- filming and editing video content
We’d love to meet you if you have:
- Client alignment – excellent customer focus and commercial knowledge (including knowledge of the market) and an ability to know your customer.
- Knowledge of the work of other Teams in DS with whom we collaborate daily.
- Service approach – excellent influencing skills, ability to speak with professionalism, and full knowledge of the client’s requirements and DS service offering
- Works with resilience and pace
- Has a flexible approach, willing to perform tasks outside own area of responsibility.
- Ability to work within a clear set of KPIs to measure performance (team & own)
- Able to focus on continuous improvement.
- Technical expertise – able to understand the client’s requirements and propose them with a technical solution.
- Able to prepare presentations and familiar with MS Suite.
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning to streamline multiple client-meetings
- Work in Collaboration- Work in collaboration with the team to oversee project’s schedules
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in multimedia, arts, graphics, or equivalent
- 1-2 years of demonstrated experience
- Ability to visually solve problems in collaboration with a broader team including other artists, engineers, or scientists
- Ability to work independently or in collaboration with a team
- Strong communications and organization skills
- Technical Experience & Skillsets Desired:
- Ability to effectively present concepts & ideas
- Ability to create thematic narratives & storyboards
- Proficiency in 3D modeling tools such as Maya, Modo, Blender
- Proficiency in Adobe Create Cloud tools including Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator ● Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software
- Experience with Virtual and Augmented Reality is a bonus
- Experience with gaming engines (e.g., Unity, Unreal) is a bonus
- Experience with 3D printing is a bonus
- excellent video editing skills
- strong creative vision and storytelling ability
Perks and Benefits:
- Performance-based Monthly Bonus
- Hostel Allowance
- Excursion Opportunities
- Life Insurance
- Family Care
- Work-life balance
- Daily gourmet lunches and snacks
- Suffice Medical Allowance
- Subsidized Gym Facility
- Marriage Allowance
- Certifications Allowance
- Maternity Allowance for female workers
- Company maintained bike/car
- Paid Annual Leaves
- Family Treat
- Provident Fund
- MacBook for office use
We Welcome the “Enablers of Tomorrow” at Developers Studio
We ignite opportunity for all the Enablers of Tomorrow! We encourage people from all backgrounds to build a future where they can grow and learn. We also offer individuals a variety of career development paths that enable them to contribute to our company goals as well as their professional development. If you have the passion, skills and collaborative spirit, then work with us to pursue your career with global talent! Let's move the digital world forward, together.
Job Type: Full-time
Questions About Joining DS?
Nothing for you at this point? Worry not! Just drop your resume and we'll drop you a line once
we have something interesting for you. To learn more about us visit our FAQs page!