Hey Techie! Congratulations on finding a Full Stack Developer Job and making your way here at Developers Studio’s Career Page. If you’re reading this brief, you’re definitely: a dynamic team player who wants to step out of his/her comfort zone and is interested in delivering a revolutionary digital product.
Sounds like you? Then read on.
Our company serves a wide variety of users, ranging from small businesses to enterprises so a top-notch Senior Full Stack Developer will be able to leverage their expertise and experience of the framework to independently produce complete solutions in a short turnaround time.
You’ll Get To:
- Deliver highly reliable production-ready code, by following best practices and coding standards.
- Enhancing framework architecture, design, and hands-on code review activities.
- Architecture and redesign code for maintainability, scalability, security, and efficiency.
- Ensuring timely completion of tasks with top-quality output with an enthusiastic approach.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages & maintain/update the technical stack with modern front end tools technologies.
- Intuitively resolve complex design and architecture issues.
- Help grow team knowledge in advanced engineering methodologies and standards, cutting-edge technologies, and industry best practices.
- Provide technical expertise.
- Participate in team agile processes and practices, contribute to their continuous evolution.
- Work closely with other engineering leaders across the team to design and build highly scalable and robust services.
We’d love to meet you if you have:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or any relevant degree.
- Good knowledge of fundamental principles behind OOP and defensive programming
- 3-4 years of experience in full stack development
- Backend development experience in Php
- Strong grip on Laravel
- Ubuntu Server management
- Knowledge of Git & Unix environment is a must
- REST and SOAP APIs development as well as 3rd Party APIs integration
- Idea of NodeJS
- Strong grip on DataBase design and development
- Experience of Docker and Postman
- Hands-on experience with mark-up languages
- Understanding & Command in Vue or NUXT
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (Design, Development, and Deployment)
The right candidate is a strong communicator and collaborator, and is adept at identifying opportunities for career amplification.
Tips to Stand Out with your Application:
- Before applying don’t forget to share your latest experience in the Resume
- Hundreds of people are applying for the same position you are interested in, so what makes your application stand out from other candidates? There’s a secret formula which most people don’t even bother to incorporate in their job applications, which is a sound portfolio.
- Customize your resume and cover letter to the job requirement
- Quantify your accomplishments on resume and cover letter
Our On-Boarding Process
- Apply for the job post you are interested in by hitting the button “Apply Now” below or drop your resume and cover letter at [email protected] (For job related queries drop a message at [email protected])
- Our team of experts will unbiasedly review your job application keeping in view the job requirement and criteria.
- HR Department will be in touch for an interview if your qualifications and experience matches our needs for the role.
- After a comprehensive assessment and skills evaluation, you’ll be offered an “employment letter”
Electrifying Perks and Benefits, we offer at Developers Studio!
- Performance-based Monthly Bonus
- Hostel Allowance
- Excursion Opportunities
- Life Insurance
- Family Care
- Work-life balance
- Daily gourmet lunches and snacks
- Suffice Medical Allowance
- Subsidized Gym Facility
- Marriage Allowance
- Certifications Allowance
- Maternity Allowance for female workers
- Company maintained bike/car
- Paid Annual Leaves
- Family Treat
- Provident Fund
- MacBook for office use
We Welcome the “Enablers of Tomorrow” at Developers Studio
We ignite opportunity for all the Enablers of Tomorrow! We encourage people from all backgrounds to build a future where they can grow and learn. We also offer individuals a variety of career development paths that enable them to contribute to our company goals as well as their professional development. If you have the passion, skills and collaborative spirit, then work with us to pursue your career with global talent! Let's move the digital world forward, together.
Questions About Joining DS?
Nothing for you at this point? Worry not! Just drop your resume and we'll drop you a line once
we have something interesting for you. To learn more about us visit our FAQs page!