Hey Techie! Congratulations on finding a MEVN Developer Job and making your way here at Developers Studio’s Career Page. If you’re reading this brief, you’re definitely: a dynamic team player who wants to step out of his/her comfort zone and is interested in delivering a revolutionary digital product.
Sounds like you? Then read on.
Developers Studio is a Blockchain-based company that aims to deliver superior solutions to their top-tier customers under the umbrella of Blockchain and Crypto technology. We also offer individuals a variety of career development paths that enable them to contribute to our company goals as well as their professional development.
Our team is seeking highly motivated and talented individuals who are passionate about creating stellar experiences for our worldwide users and building amazing technology on a massive scale. We work on Blockchain technology with a diverse set of talented individuals across many geographies.
You’ll Get To:
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Hands-on Experience and manage Node js, MongoDB, VueJs, and Express js
- Architect, Develop, Test, and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable, and highly responsive
- Design and maintain large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases
- Establish, refine and integrate development environment tools and software as needed
- Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of the deployment
- Deploy applications on servers with the ability to quickly debug hosting related issues
- Experience with server-less architecture
We’d love to meet you if you have:
- Proficiency in developing modern web applications using NodeJs and VueJs and Express
- Complete understanding of both state and props
- Experience with state management using Vuex
- Hands-on experience on MongoDB
- Good understanding of Database schema, design, optimization scalability
- Good understanding of Redis
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Ownership of the product from start to finish
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git. Lean, Clean, and Optimized code management
- Drive to keep up to date with developments and trends in the tech and modern media world
- Strong listening and learning abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Motivation and ambition to excel
- Self-driven, time conscious, and fast worker
- Ready to work in a fast-paced environment
Electrifying Perks and Benefits, we offer at Developers Studio!
- Performance-based Monthly Bonus
- Hostel Allowance
- Excursion Opportunities
- Life Insurance
- Family Care
- Work-life balance
- Daily gourmet lunches and snacks
- Suffice Medical Allowance
- Subsidized Gym Facility
- Marriage Allowance
- Certifications Allowance
- Maternity Allowance for female workers
- Company maintained bike/car
- Paid Annual Leaves
- Family Treat
- Provident Fund
- MacBook for office use
We Welcome the “Enablers of Tomorrow” at Developers Studio
We ignite opportunity for all the Enablers of Tomorrow! We encourage people from all backgrounds to build a future where they can grow and learn. We also offer individuals a variety of career development paths that enable them to contribute to our company goals as well as their professional development. If you have the passion, skills and collaborative spirit, then work with us to pursue your career with global talent! Let's move the digital world forward, together.
Questions About Joining DS?
Nothing for you at this point? Worry not! Just drop your resume and we'll drop you a line once
we have something interesting for you. To learn more about us visit our FAQs page!