Hey Techie! Congratulations on finding a Podcast Host Job and making your way here at Developers Studio’s Career Page. If you’re reading this brief, you’re definitely: a dynamic team player who wants to step out of his/her comfort zone and is interested in delivering a revolutionary digital product.
Sounds like you? Then read on.
Developers Studio is a Blockchain-based company that aims to deliver superior solutions to its top-tier customers. Developers Studio— the epitome of innovative blockchain solutions, a dextrous lab where business meets quality and inevitable trends. Our developers blend tailored blockchain technology with their years of experience. In the midst of skepticism, we aim to empower businesses with our creative software solutions. Our team is seeking highly motivated and talented individuals passionate about creating stellar experiences for our worldwide clients and users. We work on Blockchain and Software Development. Technology and diversely talented individuals across many geographies. We are looking for a dynamic and energetic individual with excellent communication skills to host a weekly podcast on data analytics. The role will involve interviewing guests, conducting research, and preparing for each episode. The ideal candidate will have a background in data analytics and be comfortable discussing complex topics in a clear and concise manner. The podcast host is responsible for creating and delivering a weekly podcast that is funny, informative, and engaging. The host must be able to write witty banter, conduct informative interviews, and have a general knowledge of current events. The host must be able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Interviewing guests who have expertise in a specific field
- Creating show formats that will appeal to listeners and keep them engaged
- Managing relationships with sponsors to ensure that they are happy with the exposure they are getting in exchange for their sponsorship dollars
- Coordinating with producers, designers, and other staff members to create an episode’s content
- Preparing for each episode by researching topics or contacting guests
- Editing recorded audio files to remove any stutters or other mistakes in speech or audio quality
- Reviewing listener feedback and responding to questions or concerns from listeners about previous episodes
- Coordinating with producers to schedule guests for upcoming episodes
- Editing the final version of each episode, including adding transitions and music
We’d love to meet you if you have:
- Client alignment – excellent customer focus and commercial knowledge (including knowledge of the market) and an ability to know your customer.
- Knowledge of the work of other Teams in DS with whom we collaborate daily.
- Service approach – excellent influencing skills, ability to speak with professionalism, and full knowledge of the client’s requirements and DS service offering
- Works with resilience and pace
- Has a flexible approach, willing to perform tasks outside own area of responsibility.
- Ability to work within a clear set of KPIs to measure performance (team & own)
- Able to focus on continuous improvement.
- Technical expertise – able to understand the client’s requirements and propose them with a technical solution.
- Able to prepare presentations and familiar with MS Suite.
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning to streamline multiple client-meetings
- Work in Collaboration- Work in collaboration with the team to oversee project’s schedules
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- The host should have a degree in journalism, communications, or a related field.
- Previous experience in podcast marketing.
- Solid understanding of the podcast industry.
- The ability to collaborate and work with diverse stakeholders.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- A solutions-oriented mindset.
- Enthusiasm for learning and growing.
- Strong connections with external podcast networks are a plus.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in data analytics or a related field
- Comfortable discussing complex topics in a clear and concise manner
Perks and Benefits:
- Performance-based Monthly Bonus
- Hostel Allowance
- Excursion Opportunities
- Life Insurance
- Family Care
- Work-life balance
- Daily gourmet lunches and snacks
- Suffice Medical Allowance
- Subsidized Gym Facility
- Marriage Allowance
- Certifications Allowance
- Maternity Allowance for female workers
- Company maintained bike/car
- Paid Annual Leaves
- Family Treat
- Provident Fund
- MacBook for office use
We Welcome the “Enablers of Tomorrow” at Developers Studio
We ignite opportunity for all the Enablers of Tomorrow! We encourage people from all backgrounds to build a future where they can grow and learn. We also offer individuals a variety of career development paths that enable them to contribute to our company goals as well as their professional development. If you have the passion, skills and collaborative spirit, then work with us to pursue your career with global talent! Let's move the digital world forward, together.
Job Type: Full-time
Questions About Joining DS?
Nothing for you at this point? Worry not! Just drop your resume and we'll drop you a line once
we have something interesting for you. To learn more about us visit our FAQs page!