Hey Techie! Congratulations on finding a Project Manager Job and making your way here at Developers Studio’s Career Page. If you’re reading this brief, you’re definitely: a dynamic team player who wants to step out of his/her comfort zone and is interested in delivering a revolutionary digital product.
Sounds like you? Then read on.
Developers Studio is a Blockchain-based company that aims to deliver superior solutions to their top-tier customers. Developers Studio- the epitome of innovative blockchain solutions, a dextrous lab where the business meets quality and inevitable trends. Our developers blend tailored blockchain technology with their years of experience. In the slew of skepticism, we aim to empower businesses with our creative software solutions.
Our team is seeking highly motivated and talented individuals passionate about creating stellar experiences for our worldwide clients and users. We work on Blockchain and Software Development Technology and with diverse talented individuals across many geographies.
Developers Studio is looking for a highly Energetic, Team-centric, and Execution oriented Leader with
excellent leadership skills
- To ensure every client receives excellent customer service
- Build brilliant client relationships to maximize the company’s impact
- Take personal ownership of all Client’s queries & issues
- Act as the first point of escalation for resolution of Queries.
- Keep the client up to date with the project’s progress on a daily basis.
- Conduct online meetings with clients, perform the requirements elicitation part
- Bridge up the communication gaps with the clients with an effective approach to
- building positive clientele-relationships
- Circulate the client’s requirement to the core Tech Team.
- Able to efficiently arrange the Demos for the client
- Stay in continuous contact with the Tech team on the project/tasks progress
- Act as a bridge between the Client and the Tech Team
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Ability to work and perform well in strict deadlines
- Remains knowledgeable of product line, current industry products, and technologies
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all incidents and support issues within Jira/Trello/Clickup or other project management tools
We’d love to meet you if you have:
- Client alignment – excellent customer focus and commercial knowledge (including knowledge of the market) and an ability to know your customer.
- Knowledge of the work of other Teams in DS with whom we collaborate daily.
- Service approach – excellent influencing skills, ability to speak with professionalism, and full knowledge of the client’s requirements and DS service offering
- Works with resilience and pace
- Has a flexible approach, willing to perform tasks outside own area of responsibility.
- Ability to work within a clear set of KPIs to measure performance (team & own)
- Able to focus on continuous improvement.
- Technical expertise – able to understand the client’s requirements and propose them with a technical solution.
- Able to prepare presentations and familiar with MS Suite.
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning to streamline multiple client-meetings
- Work in Collaboration- Work in collaboration with the team to oversee project’s schedules
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (preferable in Computer Science)
- 1-2 years of experience in Managing Technical Projects
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience working in a software company
- Eager to get things done in the defined time framework
- Basic knowledge of Databases, Front-end, and Back-end development
- Good knowledge of software development processes and procedures
- Proven Knowledge of Software Agile Development
- Fluent in verbal and written English is a must
Perks and Benefits:
- Performance-based Monthly Bonus
- Hostel Allowance
- Excursion Opportunities
- Life Insurance
- Family Care
- Work-life balance
- Daily gourmet lunches and snacks
- Suffice Medical Allowance
- Subsidized Gym Facility
- Marriage Allowance
- Certifications Allowance
- Maternity Allowance for female workers
- Company maintained bike/car
- Paid Annual Leaves
- Family Treat
- Provident Fund
- MacBook for office use
We Welcome the “Enablers of Tomorrow” at Developers Studio
We ignite opportunity for all the Enablers of Tomorrow! We encourage people from all backgrounds to build a future where they can grow and learn. We also offer individuals a variety of career development paths that enable them to contribute to our company goals as well as their professional development. If you have the passion, skills and collaborative spirit, then work with us to pursue your career with global talent! Let's move the digital world forward, together.
Job Type: Full-time
Questions About Joining DS?
Nothing for you at this point? Worry not! Just drop your resume and we'll drop you a line once
we have something interesting for you. To learn more about us visit our FAQs page!