Hey Techie! Congratulations on finding a Python Developer Job and making your way here at Developers Studio’s Career Page. If you’re reading this brief, you’re definitely: a dynamic team player who wants to step out of his/her comfort zone and is interested in delivering a revolutionary digital product.
Sounds like you? Then read on.
Developers Studio is seeking a Pyhton Developer who is highly motivated and talented to join our cross functional team in Lahore. The ideal candidate should be passionate about organizational development, growth, and analysis.
You’ll Get To:
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Perform tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Prepare technical documentation including flowcharts and debugging logs Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
We’d love to meet you if you have:
- trong OOP concepts
- Unit Testing and Integration Testing
- Expertise in Multithreading and Multiprocessing
- Experience with at least one of Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask)
- Basic understanding of GitHub or GitLab
- Understanding of Relational and Non-Relational Databases
- NoSQL will be preferable
- Basic understanding of bash
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API will be preferable
- Handling of CSVs and JSON
- Pandas will be preferable
- Comfortable in handling codes for GPUs
- Able to work effectively independently or in a team.
- Comfortable in working with different teams
The right candidate is a strong communicator and collaborator, and is adept at identifying opportunities for career amplification.
Tips to Stand Out with your Application:
- Before applying don’t forget to share your latest experience in the Resume
- Hundreds of people are applying for the same position you are interested in, so what makes your application stand out from other candidates? There’s a secret formula which most people don’t even bother to incorporate in their job applications, which is a sound portfolio.
- Customize your resume and cover letter to the job requirement
- Quantify your accomplishments on resume and cover letter
Our On-Boarding Process
- Apply for the job post you are interested in by hitting the button “Apply Now” below or drop your resume and cover letter at [email protected] (For job related queries drop a message at [email protected])
- Our team of experts will unbiasedly review your job application keeping in view the job requirement and criteria.
- HR Department will be in touch for an interview if your qualifications and experience matches our needs for the role.
- After a comprehensive assessment and skills evaluation, you’ll be offered an “employment letter”
Electrifying Perks and Benefits, we offer at Developers Studio!
- Performance-based Monthly Bonus
- Hostel Allowance
- Excursion Opportunities
- Life Insurance
- Family Care
- Work-life balance
- Daily gourmet lunches and snacks
- Suffice Medical Allowance
- Subsidized Gym Facility
- Marriage Allowance
- Certifications Allowance
- Maternity Allowance for female workers
- Company maintained bike/car
- Paid Annual Leaves
- Family Treat
- Provident Fund
- MacBook for office use
We Welcome the “Enablers of Tomorrow” at Developers Studio
We ignite opportunity for all the Enablers of Tomorrow! We encourage people from all backgrounds to build a future where they can grow and learn. We also offer individuals a variety of career development paths that enable them to contribute to our company goals as well as their professional development. If you have the passion, skills and collaborative spirit, then work with us to pursue your career with global talent! Let's move the digital world forward, together.
Questions About Joining DS?
Nothing for you at this point? Worry not! Just drop your resume and we'll drop you a line once
we have something interesting for you. To learn more about us visit our FAQs page!