Hey Techie! Congratulations on finding a Software Architect Engineer Job and making your way here at Developers Studio’s Career Page. If you’re reading this brief, you’re definitely: a dynamic team player who wants to step out of his/her comfort zone and is interested in delivering a revolutionary digital product.
Sounds like you? Then read on.
Developers Studio is a Blockchain-based company that aims to deliver superior solutions to their top-tier customers under the umbrella of Blockchain and Crypto technology. We also offer individuals a variety of career development paths that enable them to contribute to our company goals as well as their professional development.
We are seeking a highly-skilled software architect to lead our development team in creating software solutions that meet our clients' needs. You will be responsible for communicating with clients to determine their requirements, creating comprehensive solution plans, and leading a team of software engineers as they develop polished final products.
To be successful as a software architect, you should be an expert problem solver with a strong understanding of the broad range of software technologies and platforms available. Top candidates will also be excellent leaders and communicators.
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine software requirements
- Creating high-level product specifications and design documents
- Providing the development team with architectural blueprints to follow
- Guiding and assisting the development team throughout the process
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design
- Ensuring that you and the team adhere to development schedules and deadlines
- Presenting regular progress reports and setting goals
- Testing the final product to ensure it is completely functional and meets requirements
- Updating software solutions as required
- Strong technical skills in a variety of well-known solution development technologies including but not limited to: Python, React Native, DBMS, and Cross-Platform Development. (Laravel and Vue is a must)
- Proven skills in designing API, Front end components, core frameworks
- Solid experience with Object-Oriented principles, Design Patterns, and Architectural Patterns
- Ability to assist in identifying and implementing the correct technology and architecture for business problems
- Very strong programming, debugging, and bug fixing skills
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and design modeling techniques
- Strong experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Deep expertise and hands-on experience with web applications and programming lang frameworks/ technologies such as REST API, JSON, React JS
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in designing flowcharts and presentations
Electrifying Perks and Benefits, we offer at Developers Studio!
- Performance-based Monthly Bonus
- Hostel Allowance
- Excursion Opportunities
- Life Insurance
- Family Care
- Work-life balance
- Daily gourmet lunches and snacks
- Suffice Medical Allowance
- Subsidized Gym Facility
- Marriage Allowance
- Certifications Allowance
- Maternity Allowance for female workers
- Company maintained bike/car
- Paid Annual Leaves
- Family Treat
- Provident Fund
- MacBook for office use
5+ years of experience
We Welcome the “Enablers of Tomorrow” at Developers Studio
We ignite opportunity for all the Enablers of Tomorrow! We encourage people from all backgrounds to build a future where they can grow and learn. We also offer individuals a variety of career development paths that enable them to contribute to our company goals as well as their professional development. If you have the passion, skills and collaborative spirit, then work with us to pursue your career with global talent! Let's move the digital world forward, together.
Questions About Joining DS?
Nothing for you at this point? Worry not! Just drop your resume and we'll drop you a line once
we have something interesting for you. To learn more about us visit our FAQs page!