Hey Techie! Congratulations on finding a Technical Proposal Specialist Job and making your way here at Developers Studio’s Career Page. If you’re reading this brief, you’re definitely: a dynamic team player who wants to step out of his/her comfort zone and is interested in delivering a revolutionary digital product.
Sounds like you? Then read on.
Developers Studio is a Blockchain-based company that aims to deliver superior solutions to their top-tier customers under the umbrella of Blockchain and Crypto technology. We also offer individuals a variety of career development paths that enable them to contribute to our company goals as well as their professional development.
We are seeking a highly-skilled proposal specialist having experience on the technical side, to meet the requirements of our clients. You will be responsible for communicating with clients to determine their requirements, creating comprehensive solution plans, and doing in-depth competitor analysis.
To be successful as a technical proposal specialist, you should demonstrate great active listening skills, patience, and confidence. Outstanding candidates are self-starters with superb networking abilities, research skills, and a good eye for opportunities
- Possess complete knowledge of the company, product, and industry.
- Review quotation orders and resolve order acceptance issues.
- Be responsible for updating RFP response software.
- Enhance RFP and proposal response process to improve win rate.
- Gather information on selling strategy, pricing, engineering, site services, and training.
- Collect customer documentation and evaluate bid requests and specifications.
- Extend editorial support for research, writing, revision, and past performance updates.
- Develop proposal department resource library of proposal tools, documents, and graphics.
- Support business development efforts such as BAFO responses and presentations.
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with potential clients
- Running outbound campaigns (phone calls, emails, etc.) to create sales opportunities
- Maintaining client activities in CRM
- Developing and presenting proposals customized for each client’s specific business needs
- Ensuring excellent customer service through regular client follow up
- Developing rapport with key decision-makers
- Translating proposals into ready-to-sign contracts
- Owning the sales lifecycle from prospecting to implementation
- Managing virtual and in-person sales meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of proven prior experience in a similar role.
- Fully confident about developing technical solutions for clients and presenting them in proposals.
- Strong customer service, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, research, and multitasking abilities.
- Strong negotiating and problem-solving skills.
- Grip on competitor analysis and critical thinking.
- A professional appearance.
Electrifying Perks and Benefits, we offer at Developers Studio!
- Performance-based Monthly Bonus
- Hostel Allowance
- Excursion Opportunities
- Life Insurance
- Family Care
- Work-life balance
- Daily gourmet lunches and snacks
- Suffice Medical Allowance
- Subsidized Gym Facility
- Marriage Allowance
- Certifications Allowance
- Maternity Allowance for female workers
- Company maintained bike/car
- Paid Annual Leaves
- Family Treat
- Provident Fund
- MacBook for office use
We Welcome the “Enablers of Tomorrow” at Developers Studio
We ignite opportunity for all the Enablers of Tomorrow! We encourage people from all backgrounds to build a future where they can grow and learn. We also offer individuals a variety of career development paths that enable them to contribute to our company goals as well as their professional development. If you have the passion, skills and collaborative spirit, then work with us to pursue your career with global talent! Let's move the digital world forward, together.
Questions About Joining DS?
Nothing for you at this point? Worry not! Just drop your resume and we'll drop you a line once
we have something interesting for you. To learn more about us visit our FAQs page!