Hey Techie! Congratulations on finding a Associate DevOps Engineer Job and making your way here at Developers Studio’s Career Page. If you’re reading this brief, you’re definitely: a dynamic team player who wants to step out of his/her comfort zone and is interested in delivering a revolutionary digital product.
Sounds like you? Then read on.
Developers Studio is a Blockchain-based company that aims to deliver superior solutions to their top-tier customers under the umbrella of Blockchain and Crypto technology. We also offer individuals a variety of career development paths that enable them to contribute to our company goals as well as their professional development.
Developers Studio (DS) is looking for a UI/UX Designer. Our team is seeking highly motivated and talented individuals who are passionate about creating stellar experiences for our worldwide users and building amazing technology on a massive scale. We work on Blockchain technology with a diverse set of talented individuals across many geographies.
We’d love to meet you if you have:
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Seek and incorporate feedback from users and cross-functional teams.
- Conduct primary and secondary research i.e. end user, industry, domain, and academic.
- Constantly identify opportunities to optimize the product experience.
- Create high-quality deliverables for key product decisions. Participate in product discussions and design reviews.
- Proactively seek out and foster connections across scrum teams to support cohesion and consistency throughout the product development life cycle.
- Work closely with UX designers, project managers, and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions.
- Portfolio of high-quality work, interaction design skills, and jaw-dropping/transformational original ideas.
- A thorough understanding of the relationship between design, business, and technology.
- Demonstrable design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, AdobeXD, and After Effects for Lottie’s animation.
Electrifying Perks and Benefits, we offer at Developers Studio!
- Performance-based Monthly Bonus
- Hostel Allowance
- Excursion Opportunities
- Life Insurance
- Family Care
- Work-life balance
- Daily gourmet lunches and snacks
- Suffice Medical Allowance
- Subsidized Gym Facility
- Marriage Allowance
- Certifications Allowance
- Maternity Allowance for female workers
- Company maintained bike/car
- Paid Annual Leaves
- Family Treat
- Provident Fund
- MacBook for office use
We Welcome the “Enablers of Tomorrow” at Developers Studio
We ignite opportunity for all the Enablers of Tomorrow! We encourage people from all backgrounds to build a future where they can grow and learn. We also offer individuals a variety of career development paths that enable them to contribute to our company goals as well as their professional development. If you have the passion, skills and collaborative spirit, then work with us to pursue your career with global talent! Let's move the digital world forward, together.
Questions About Joining DS?
Nothing for you at this point? Worry not! Just drop your resume and we'll drop you a line once
we have something interesting for you. To learn more about us visit our FAQs page!