Technical Project Coordinator
Roles and Responsibilities
- To ensure every client receives excellent customer service.
- Build brilliant client relationships to maximize the company’s impact.
- Take personal ownership of all Client’s queries & issues.
- Act as the first point of escalation for resolution of Queries.
- Keep the client up to date with the project’s progress on a daily basis.
- Conduct online meetings with clients, perform the requirements elicitation part.
- Bridge up the communication gaps with the clients with an effective approach to building positive clientele-relationships.
- Circulate the client’s requirement to the core Tech Team.
- Able to efficiently arrange the Demos for the client.
- Stay in continuous contact with the Tech team on the project/tasks progress.
- Act as a bridge between the Client and the Tech Team.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Ability to work and perform well in strict deadlines.
- Remains knowledgeable of product line, current industry products, and technologies.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all incidents and support issues within JIRA/TRELLO or other project management tools.
- Client alignment – excellent customer focus and commercial knowledge (including knowledge of the market) and an ability to know your customer.
- Knowledge of the work of other Teams in DS with whom we collaborate daily.
- Service approach – excellent influencing skills, ability to speak with professionalism, and full knowledge of the client’s requirements and DS service offering.
- Works with resilience and pace.
- Has a flexible approach, willing to perform tasks outside own area of responsibility.
- Ability to work within a clear set of KPIs to measure performance (team & own).
- Able to focus on continuous improvement.
- Technical expertise – able to understand the client’s requirements and propose them with a technical solution.
- Able to prepare presentations and familiar with MS Suite.
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning to streamline multiple client-meetings.
- Work in Collaboration- Work in collaboration with the team to oversee project’s schedules.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (preferable in Computer Science).
- 1-2 years of experience in Managing Technical Projects.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience working in a software company.
- Eager to get things done in the defined time framework.
- Basic knowledge of Databases, Front-end, and Back-end development.
- Good knowledge of software development processes and procedures.
- Proven Knowledge of Software Agile Development.
- Fluent in verbal and written English is a must.