- Who are we?
- What personal data do we collect?
- How do we use and share your personal information?
- To Whom the Company can reveal your Information?
- Legal Disclaimer
- Information we obtain from you
- Do we profile you?
- What are your rights?
- Is your data secured?
Who are we?
Developers Studio aims to decentralise the world with transparent and effective blockchain solutions. We at Developers Studio are committed to providing a range of services from mid-level to enterprise-level firms to aid the charisma of the blockchain revolution.
We drive to cultivate long-lasting relationships with our clientele, being the pioneers promoting the blockchain revolution we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of the users and the privacy.
What personal data do we collect?
Your personal data first name, last name, address, the email address will be used in order to improve our services. We may also collect your personal data like telephone number, birth date, billing and credit card information. Moreover, we only gather the necessary information to permit you to use the website or to contact us.
How do we use and share your personal information?
To Whom the Company can reveal your Information?
We may disclose your information to our subsidiaries or affiliates. We may also share it with third-party service providers, vendors and agents who facilitate us with website management, technical support, data analysis and hosting. We make sure that they also abide by data protection policies.
In certain are rare situations, Developers Studio may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by national security requirements or to ensure mandated law cooperation with law enforcement agencies.
As further required by Law (including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, or asset sales, but only if the acquiring organization agrees to this Policy’s protections ), we may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
We may be interested in the following information:
- Your full name
- Your email
- Your phone number
- Your geographical location
- Your designation
- Your Company
- Company Location
- Your LinkedIn profile
Whether you have downloaded any marketing materials from our website
When you get in touch via the contact us form or the email, you provide us with your name, phone number, email address, company information. For instance, when you apply for a vacancy, you share your name, email, contact number, location and any other information listed on your CV. We occasionally receive information from third parties like LinkedIn if you have given them the consent to use and transmit your information. We, therefore, recommend reviewing the privacy policies of such third-party websites as well before making your information public on their platform.
Do we profile you?
We only undertake profiling with your consent to receive marketing materials from us. Your personal information will be merely used as described in this Policy.
When you visit our website, Developers Studio may place cookies and similar analytical codes (collectively, “Cookies”) on your device, browser or the webpage you are viewing, in order to personalize your experience.
Cookies are small pieces of text that are stored on your device to remember the details you’ve provided when filling in forms – so that you don’t have to enter the same information multiple times.
What are your rights?
- Request access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information when you don’t want to continue to process it.
- Request the restriction of processing your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to.
Is your data secured?
We don’t allow any unreliable practices and we take all appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep your data safe.