Terms and Conditions
Before continuing through this website, we encourage you to carefully read these Terms and Conditions, these are taken into account as a legally binding agreement between you and concerning the terms on which you may browse, use and access this website. By registering for any of our services, you give your consent and agreement that you have read, understood and accepted discussed in this document.
Moreover, it also governs your use of all the content, information, and data we make available to you on our site. Nothing would be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits. You give your consent to abide by all the applicable rules, company’s regulations defined in the terms and conditions without any limitation.
We own the right to occasionally amend, suspend or discontinue this website or anything related to this website, like visual content, or any kind of information without any prior notification. We hold the ownership to change, update, add or remove provisions, information on the site without any notice so ensure to skim through these terms and conditions from time to time.
By complying and acknowledging with these Terms and conditions, you agree and express your consent that Developers Studio reserves all rights to immediately terminate/remove your access to this website without prior notice and without showing any reason.
You further agree that all terminations made at Developers Studio are solely for the discern and discretion cause. Developers Studio shall not be liable to you nor any third party for any termination of your account or access to this website.
We possess ownership of this website’s content including text, videos, logos, and icons. Everything available on our website is the exclusive property of Developers Studio, any imitation or reproduction of the site’s ownership shall accuse you of serious privacy harm. Any use of the content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and discouraged.
Under no circumstances the content on this website would be copied, tampered, reproduced, modified, altered published or distributed in any form.
Unauthorized use and copy of any information, visual content from this website may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass or threaten Developers Studio.
- You’ll not be a part of any contribution that can adversely affect the reputation of Developers Studio
- Developers Studio owns the rights to take strict law action against the detrimental activity.
- You don’t possess any right to publish or post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, politically slanted, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information regarding Developers Studio.
- You shall not use profane and objectionable language or abbreviations.
- You shall not post any material for which Developers Stuio didn’t offer you requisite and applicable right(s) under the strict law.
- You shall not imposter yourself as Developers Studio to conduct any contests or publish or propagate.
Use of site content
Developers Studio, in accordance with these Terms, grants you a limited, non-exclusive and revocable license to browse and download the given content for learning use only. Any other unfair use of this site’s content without Developers Studio’s prior consent is prohibited.